Orange and maple flavors work well in a glaze and sauce for tender, moist and smoky ham. Pairs well with Belgian tripel ale and Gewürztraminer white wine.
Hands-on Time: 15 min.
Total Time: 2 hrs. 15 min. – 3 hrs.
Serves: 10-14 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 fully cooked spiral-cut bone-in ham half (7-10 lbs.)
- 1 jar (12 oz.) orange marmalade
- ½ cup real maple syrup
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 2 tsp. dry ground mustard
- ½ tsp. Kroger® Ground Cloves
- Heat oven to 325°F. Unwrap ham and place face down in baking pan with at least 3” sides. Add 1 cup water and cover tightly with foil; bake 15 minutes per pound or as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, mix all remaining ingredients thoroughly; set aside. During last 15 minutes of baking, remove ham from oven and drain all liquid from pan. Baste ham with ½ cup of the orange sauce and return to oven until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from oven; let stand 15 minutes. Warm remaining sauce in small saucepan. Slice ham and serve with warm sauce.
Per serving: Calories 450, Calories from Fat 120, Total Fat 13g (20% DV), Saturated Fat 2.5g (12% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 175mg (58% DV), Sodium 2550mg (106% DV), Carbohydrates 27g (9% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 25g, Protein 58g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.