A make-ahead freezer-friendly recipe delivers delicious pasta and meatballs to your table in no time.
Hands-on Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 50 min. | Serves: 6 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 12 oz package penne pasta (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups frozen meatballs
- 1 24 oz. jar pasta sauce with garlic and basil
- ¼ cup beef broth
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup shredded four cheese variety
- Dash of salt
- Dash of pepper
- Cooking spray
- Cook and drain pasta according to package directions. Drain and let cold water run through to cool down.
- In large bowl, mix pasta sauce and broth.
- Spray an 11”x7” glass baking dish (about 2 quarts) with cooking spray. Add pasta, meatballs, sauce mix, olives and cheese to baking dish. Cover with foil and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 350°F. Bake pasta dish covered 35-40 minutes or until sauce is bubbly and cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 380, Calories from Fat 120, Total Fat 14g (22% DV), Saturated Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 590mg (25% DV), Carbohydrates 43g (14% DV), Dietary Fiber 6g (24% DV), Sugars 7g, Protein 22g, Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 20%, Iron 20%.