These soft, tender scones have a drizzle of sweetness in every bite!
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 30 min. | Serves: 6-8 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 4 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- ½ cup white chocolate chips, divided
- 6 oz. fresh raspberries
- 1⅓ cups Kroger™ Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, whisk flours, baking powder, salt and sugar. Add ¼ cup white chocolate chips and raspberries, then toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, mix the cream and extracts. Gently stir cream mixture into the flour mixture.
- Spoon 8 equal mounds onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, until golden brown.
- While the scones are cooling, place ¼ cup of white chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Microwave for 30 additional seconds, if needed. Drizzle over the top of each scone.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 350, Calories from Fat 220, Total Fat 24g (37% DV), Saturated Fat 11g (55% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 55mg (18% DV), Sodium 260mg (11% DV), Carbohydrates 28g (9% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 13g, Protein 6g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 8%, Iron 4%.