Slimy goo oozing down the side of your glass makes this fruity drink perfect for any spooky Halloween gathering.
Hands-on Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 1 hour | Serves: 8 to 10 | Difficulty: Easy
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- A few drops green paste food coloring
- 5 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 cups white grape juice
- 2 drops yellow food coloring
- 1 cup club soda, cold
- Refrigerate 10 glasses until well chilled.
- In a small bowl, combine the corn syrup and a few drops on a toothpick of the green paste food coloring. Dip rims of the chilled glasses into the mixture, then turn glasses upright, allowing mixture to slightly run down the sides of the glasses. Freeze until firm.
- In a pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, grape juice and yellow food coloring. Refrigerate until chilled.
- When ready to serve, stir the club soda into the juice mixture and into prepared glasses.
Per serving: Calories 180, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 35mg (1% DV), Carbohydrates 46g (15% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 31g, Protein < 1g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 60%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.